April 3, 2012

Busy Week!

So I was all set to kick back and relax this Easter week.. with nothing on my schedule but some simple little tulip Cupcakes.. ahhhh how nice :)   ..BUT THEN I received a FB message from the hubby's daughter, Amy, who wanted to know what her chances were of getting a Cake by Friday for her hubby's Birthday.. mind you it was Monday! :O

Of course we all know how difficult it is for me to say "no" to anyone in need of a Cake (or to turn down business ;) so that was it for my eazy breezy week.  Amy and I came up with a Yankee/Baseball theme for the Cake (oh AND Cupcakes)!  So I made a fondant Yankee logo Cake topper and the Cupcakes will coordinate being made to look like baseballs.  I just finished my topper and am super happy with how it turned out!

   
 
Meanwhile.. I'm also working on fondant tulips for my Easter Cupcakes
Why tulips? 'cause they are my favorite Spring flower ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment