May 7, 2012

This week... surprise Cupcakes for a special Birthday Girl!

Last week my cousin Danielle requested some special {surprise} Cupcakes for her daughter Kimmy.. who is turning 21 next week!  Oooh I'm so excited!  Not only do I LLLLOVVVVEEEE surprise Cakes/Cupcakes, but I'm loving the theme!  Kimmy's two faves are Cupcakes and Daisies so that's what I'm doing.  Plus, I "stalked" her Pinterest boards and discovered she pinned some Champagne Cupcakes.. I put that together with the fact that she apparently LOVES pink {as do I} and will be making her Pink Champagne Cupcakes!  How appropriate for 21 right?!  ..oh and they will be topped with daisies!   So this week I worked on all the fondant elements.. and here are the finished toppers for her Cupcakes!





   
Oh.. and of course I HAD to make special Cupcake wraps for these.. which are a shimmery soft pink.. the card stock paper almost reminded me of pink champagne when I saw it so I knew it was perfect!  Love these :)




No comments:

Post a Comment